Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Tree Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oily Love
Oily Love
Forum Rank: First Marshall

Forum Rank: First Marshall

re: And old leader becomes the new leader!

Oi,

Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that I am no longer the best man for the job and for this reason I've decided to resign. An offer has come from an old kinship leader to take on the honour of being the leader of this kinship. I've made Afthandir leader of the kinship.

He has offered to take on this position and I have confidence in him to bring back some of the old KOWT vibe many of us so much need. Thanks for letting me be the leader of the greatest kin Evernight has ever known! It truly was an honour!

Best of luck to Afthandir!

Cheers,

Oily

darkoin
Successor
Forum Rank: Commander

Forum Rank: Commander

Oily we really thank you for your efforts during a really hard period for the game and the kinship.

Afthander was the leader who invited me in the kinship so i feel really happy to see him leader again!

Gratz Afthander

AfthanderWisestorm

Its been a long time....When i gave the leadership to Chromakey.I will not tell who i am(if you want to learn about...just read the kin history).In the next days i will try to change some things.I need the active members and their opinion.First of all i must see who we are and how many .

Dear Oily thank you for giving me the leaderhip.You were a good leader!Kowt are still here in spite the worst days for the game.Kowt survived because of you.And this is a great achievement.Cya online.

Φιλε Dark. Ετσι για να μην ξεχνιομαστε,ας γραψουμε και κανα ελληνικο εδω περα οπως παλια.Σε ευχαριστω για το αρθρο σου.Απλα επειδη ειμαι σιγουρος οτι παλιοι ακομα διαβαζουν το site.Ας μπουν μεσα ας γραψουν και γιατι οχι ας  loggaroun.Μακαρι να το κανουμε οπως ηταν το κιν.

For more look your in game mails on the next days.

With honour

Afthander wisestorm Leader of KoWT!

Forum Rank: Second Marshall

Forum Rank: Second Marshall

I've lived every leader in this kin (some more than others) since 2008 when I joined with Afthander as leader. Not only he was my mentor for my loremaster back then, but he was a very good leader because he was a good listener and he was always trying to fix problems... And he still does, i'm sure!

So after 7 years in the kin (although i'm most times offline for the last months), I'm happy to see him back to action

Καλή επιτυχία στη νέα προσπάθεια Χρήστο! Θα χαρώ πολύ να τα πούμε και online.

Αν μπορώ να βοηθήσω σε κάτι (και δεν επείγει  ) θα βρίσκομαι τριγύρω..

Bill

livelor
Forum Rank: Third Marshall

Forum Rank: Third Marshall

goutsou goutsou!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Tree Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: