Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Tree Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkoin
Successor
Forum Rank: Commander

Forum Rank: Commander

re: 8th anniversary - last day of Darkoin.

Exactly 8 years ago i joined our beloved kinsip - 12/02/2008. Spyroulas introduced me to

Afthander and he invited me to the kinship.

It has been an unforgettable experience and a great honour to be member of a great group.

KoWT have been one of the best kinships in Evernigh and we had the priviledge to enjoy that

glory.

Unfortunately, many mistakes led to its decay. I ve seen the great rise and lately the fall of its

greatness. For the last two months i ve been mostly alone online, only 2-3 other log anymore -

many also left.

I am realy sorry i couldnt do anything to revive our kinship - i trully apologise to all those who -

even if they dont log anymore- still feel KoWT as their virtual home. Apparenly i could not make

our kin glorious again.

With great grief and sorrow i decided to move on.

During my presence here i met great players and nice people. Great thanks to Afthander who

invited me and entrusted me with my first raid boss tanking. Great rspect to Maonar, the best

raid leader. Filippos, Bill, Miltos, Tolis, Bridget, Eirini, Kostas, Adonis, Mio and all of you that i

might  forget thank you for sharing this great online experience.

Even not a member of this kin, i will always feel KOWT.

Goodbye....

Oily Love
Oily Love
Forum Rank: First Marshall

Take care mate. I think most of the peeps who've been with KOWT feel the same way and it was always a pleasure to play with ya. In the end it matters if you enjoy the game and for that reason we understand your choice.

sjohann
Forum Rank: Footman

Forum Rank: Footman

I left the ship too last week.

take care, and if u wanne do a ruined city run, or something else, let me know.:)

sjo

Lenorinel

As Darko said, it is time to move on. After all these years in the kin, after all the countless hours of raiding and playing and screaming and having fun with all of you, its time to do something else. Everything nice has to come to an end im afraid so my time to leave the kin has arrived. KoWT and its people will always be in my heart, will always be a part of me (i did meet my wife in kowt) and having to leave pains me greatly. I dont have online time i used to so i want to spend my limited game time with people that are active and can contribute to my gaming. As i can see, most of the people that left Kowt have joined Aegean Eagles-1 so thats what i will do. At least i will be seeing some of you there. Afthander asked for the leadership but when i logged in i saw that he is inactive and the only active member was Billarion so all hail Billarion, the new and maybe last leader of Kowt!

TipiTii
Forum Rank: Man-At-Arms

Awarded:

Looks like this kin is dying! :o

This makes me sad and also to think leaving also... :(

Forum Rank: Third Marshall

Forum Rank: Third Marshall

goutsou goutsou!!!

Awarded:

I will leave and be kinless for a while. If kowt rises again please let me know, I'm happy to rejoin. Add me to your friendlist an let's keep in touch. Happy gaming to you all! :) I play really casually when I have time for it.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: