Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Tree Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ole Grumpy

re: Leaving Kin

I am sorry to say that I will be leaving the kin I have thought this through carefully and as there is more PvP on this kin I need one that does have some raids ect Occasionally I do not like PvP so I think its best if I move to another kin I like the people in this kin so it is nothing personal I hope you all keep in touch and all the best for the future I hope to join AM if they will have me and thank you for putting up with me this long

Take care all of you

Orwell

Haxya
Recruit
Forum Rank: Footman

Forum Rank: Footman

It is a shame if Orwell leaves, but I understand him - no actions at all in 2 months. Somehow we should decide what kind of kin we are. It is nothing to do with this that there is no high-end instances at the moment. The main thing is that almost all are passive and do not interested in united actions. We all are spitted/scattered. Who does not allow us to do the nice old instances? We are experienced but we are loosing it (experience) without activities. If one wants to be in a shape, he has always to practice. But we do not do it, shame! New players who join the game lately knows the names of epic kins - KotWT, FoG, AM, The Prophets, Everlasting Hope etc. But we are loosing our famous/known name!

I think that two epic kins - The Knight of the white tree and former The Prophets are capable to prove that their names are still known!

Please let's discuss about it

Regards,

Haxus

Oily Love
Oily Love
Forum Rank: First Marshall

Forum Rank: First Marshall

Sad to hear Orwell, but understandable.

I am less active again so I understand why others arent active anymore too. I have tried to get KOWT back in shape, but I'm afraid  I'm not up for the battle anymore. I stepped up after Mio got inactive and tried my best, but there's only so much I can do.

If others want to step up and try to get KOWT back in shape, I welcome them! It's sad to say, but I'm not the (wo)man for the job at this time :(

AmGonBara
Forum Rank: Commander

Forum Rank: Commander

It's too hard to get people to do old stuff, since most people are bored with it, which is also why many are inactive, including myself :/

Recruit
Forum Rank: Third Marshall

Forum Rank: Third Marshall

sadly, it's more the game then anything else ^^ Some kins are still remaining for weekly raid, but most raiders left dueturbine giving up on raids. It's sad and I regret aswell not being able to provide much attention to the kin due irl... Besides that best of luck man ^^ Hope you will find the joy again in another kin! Will be in touch with you soon in game..

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Tree Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: