Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Tree Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oily Love
Oily Love
Forum Rank: First Marshall

re: Time for change

Oi!

Some may have noticed: A new queen in town! I find myself in the position of the leader of the Knights!

I love this kinship, I love the members and I would love to make this kinship more active again. In order to do this I think we as kin must realise that the kin-raiding days are over. But this should not mean that the days of this great kinship are over! There are still some people logging every day/week and they still want to do content.

So what do I want to do? I have made some new officers who can recruit new members. They can also make kinmessages (Message of the Day and ingame mails) in order to get some fellowships going. They have the means to inform people of the activity that is still there. They can also use the shout-box on this site (like everyone else). These officers are here for that purpose only, if you have some serious kin-issues you should still contact the old-active officers. I dont wont these new officers to be burdened with kin-leading stuff: they are just here to have fun and inspire others to have the same. I know these new officers are active players and have the best intentions for the Knights.

Does this mean that we can not raid anymore? No, it doesnt! But at the moment there are too little active members to do so. At first we might need to invite puggers for fellowships (or even a raid or 2), but we need to make small steps now.

I am aware that this will all take time and that it might not even work, but if we dont do some changes we are sure that things will not improve. So let's try together to make these changes and have some old fashioned fun!

Oily

PS: I have become leader due to an inactive leader. I hasnt been democratic and to be honest I just took it... If someone disagrees, please PM me. I'm open for suggestions :)

darkoin
Successor
Forum Rank: Commander

Mio overthown? hm... Oily revealed his intentions....

Seriously now, we do need an active leader if we want this kin alive. Oily i hope you can give some life to this kin. I hope some fellowship runs will come up and i shall be there to join you

Oily Love
Oily Love

This kin needs an active leader? Then I wont be the man for the job. I want to give the people the tools to be more active with each other and know when there is some activity.  Yes, I will be more online then Mio, but I wont be an active player. Can you explain why we need an active leader? And if so, do you know anyone who can be that, cause I wont be...

Once again, I love this kinship and I want to help out, but I wont be the one who will single handedly save this kinship. I am open for suggestions in how to help out more...

Morondomir
Remcosajax
Recruit
Forum Rank: Third Marshall

Forum Rank: Third Marshall

We just needed someone that dips in every now and then. I think if we organize something, Oily will be there to help us. But just not every day/week.

AmGonBara

Hey people, and all hail lady Oily. Great to see some effort and more people wanting to keep kin alive, i will do my very best as well to have a good time with you guys again!

I'm afraid i won't be much online during the summer, due to too many things planned, but believe me... i will come back stronger then ever!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: