Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Tree Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lenorinel
Forum Rank: First Marshall

re: Morgul Crests and faramir set farming

Miopya wrote:

Given the choice between 10mins solo at 50 or 10mins in a group at 100, I'll do either depending on who is online. 

Level 100 run WITH the skip takes about 15 mins, if the grouo is experienced with the skip and fight (at least thats how long they lasted with me as dps). Run will last more with different kind of dps classes, probably a bit less with fire rk dps and i have NO idea how champs and burgs can do it... Also, if you dont want to skip and make a full run, then you are looking for at least 45 mins.

Miopya
Forum Rank: Third Marshall

Forum Rank: Third Marshall

I think it was "meant" as a way to make people do the whole RC instance instead of skipping most of it. But someone messed up. Given the choice between 10mins solo at 50 or 10mins in a group at 100, I'll do either depending on who is online. I don't like either method but doing the whole instance on 100 is about as much fun as pulling out toenails too. Doubtful I'll ever get a full set, but then I don't actually see what I'd need it for anyway.

Lenorinel

I dont know if its a bug or an exploit but it seems that if you do all 3 osgiliath instances at lvl 50 in tier 2 and you finish the boss quests, you get 1 morgul crest which is needed for the faramir set. Sucky thing is that for a full set you need 120 of them so you need to hit it hard... Only reason i am mentioning this is because as a kin, we only have 1 active minstrel so, realisticaly, he cant help everyone to their sets. Also i know that most of you dont want to start finding a random minstrel from World to go farming and that in order to do these instances properly, you need to have specific essences and lots of gear. If you are to farm it like that though do it fast because since many people are asking turbine to fix it and i suspect they will sooner or later...

I need to ask you guys 1 thing though. Do not wait for an officer to come online and take you by the hand to do these runs. Do you see 3 people online? Invite them yourself and go farm! Each and every one of you needs to take the initiative for runs like that. Even for normal runs! I got accused a couple of times that i take specific people to my runs and crap like that... Newsflash, its a 3man instance! It needs a dps, a tank and a healer and unfortunately i am the dps! Do you want normal runs? Get the appriopriate gear and grab any tank or healer you find online and go nuts! Its not a raid, it doesnt require a raid leader! Do you want a guaranteed spot for farmin 3mans? Roll a minstrel and i am sure you will be able to find a group any time you want!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Tree Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: