Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Tree Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fathemir
Officer
Forum Rank: Footman

Forum Rank: Footman

re: Encouragement

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> 800x600 <![endif]-->

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 21 false false false DA X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]-->

As I have been saying in game, you have my full support in this matter, and I am ready to help reinvigorate the kin to get it back on its feet. To me, this is a great change for a once great kin, and without a doubt it will be just as great again. However, times have changed since the time of shadows of Angmar or Moria, and so people have changed too; it’s clear it’s time for a new approach to establishing the kin. This is something I’m sure Leno will be more than able to achieve, however I’m also sure the kin will need new officers ready to take on this matter, as the successful revival of the kin will take a combined effort.

I will put myself forward as a candidate for such an officer role, with the previous experience I have, and then I’ll leave it up to the current kin leadership whether they want my help.

Lenorinel
Forum Rank: First Marshall

Forum Rank: First Marshall

re: Starting fresh!

As most of you have probably seen me saying in world chat, Knights of the White Tree are starting afresh. That means that we leave the history of the kinship behind us and start from the beginning! KoWT will be an international, english-speaking kinship, with mature and relaxed players. In order to do this, we will need new members and i think that we will need a couple more officers too. So, if anyone has ideas and wants to help us in turning a new page, feel free to contact me! :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights of the White Tree Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: